Terms & Conditions
1. All clients:
- Must have completed a Rider Registration Form before riding a horse.
- We reserve the right to refuse you to ride a particular horse/pony if we feel that the safety of the rider or horse is in question.
- Instructors reserve the right to refuse to teach a client for any reason.
- All lessons and experiences must be paid in full at time of booking.
2. Punctuality and arrival times:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the lesson to allow time for hat fitting if required.
- We aim to run on time and stick to the timetable, but occasionally lessons may run over time for whatever reason, so please bear with us.
- We operate a No Refund Policy. This is a condition of booking.
- No credit or transfers are given for late cancellations.
- All bookings require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice from the booking day to cancel, for example if your lesson is on Saturday cancellation must be on the preceding Friday.
- Full fees are payable without exception, unless the relevant notice is given to terminate the lesson. Cancellation should be via telephone, text or in person. Please note we do not accept cancellations by email.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
4. Safety equipment and riding wear:
- Every time you handle a horse you are required to wear the appropriate P.P.E (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Riding Helmets:
- Approved Hats (all types)
- Must be worn and fastened at all times while riding a horse.
- Must be worn and fastened at all times while handling or a horse.
- We strongly advise all customers to purchase their own helmet as soon as possible. We recommend against purchasing second hand riding helmets in case they have been damaged.
- Riding footwear: clients must wear appropriate footwear while riding.
- Allowed footwear:
- Jodhpurs boots.
- Leather riding boots.
- Disallowed footwear:
- High heels
- Hiking boots
- Allowed footwear:
- We reserve the right to refuse footwear we deem unsafe
- Jewelry: you should not wear jewelry of any kind, anything you wear you do so at your own risk. It’s the parents responsibility to check their child isn’t wearing jewelry.
5. Extra visitors and/or friends of the family:
- Children must be supervised at all times by a legally responsible person and remain seated and quiet whilst lessons are in progress and not to run around unsupervised.
- Parents are advised not to leave your children unattended at any time during their stay.
- Whilst spectating, the Instructor reserves the right to ask you to leave if they feel the safety of the rider or horse/pony is in question.
- Movement of horses & ponies and farm equipment around the yard and surrounding areas is unavoidable and we ask you to give way to them at all times.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the grounds at any time if we think you are a danger to yourself.
- We have a strict no smoking policy.
- We can’t be held responsible for any damage to your transportation while on the premises/grounds.
- We can’t be held responsible for damage, theft or loss of your personal property while it’s on the premises.
- All animals are unpredictable, do not feed the horses & ponies at any time. Don’t enter any field, or paddock unless authorised.
- RIDING IS A RISK SPORT – your choice to ride is voluntary. We take all reasonable care to provide suitable and safe horses and ponies for all our clients.
- No video or phone video to be published on YouTube or similar websites without Krenkerup Polo’s consent.
7. Agreement of terms:
- If you do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions, then you do not have permission to enter the premises and any bookings are null and void. Our no Cancellation Policy applies in this situation.